Wednesday 19 August 2015

Week 4: Reflection Journal

I've learn so many things in school but today i am going to emphasis more
on 3D Fundamentals class. For exercise 1, we have to make 2 models based on 
the topic Line In Space. I learn that there are so many things 
that can be done with the topic given. 

Firstly, how is line in space relatable to out daily lives?
Lines in space can be found in our surroundings. For example, a ballerina 
can be one of the resources for line in space. 


Ballerina's gives out a vibrant pose and it can imagine as a line when being drawn on paper.


However, for my assignment, i did an abstract and figurative sculpture using a wire as we were told 
to use wire because it is easier to bend.


This is my figurative wire sculpture of a wave. 


This is my abstract wire sculpture. 

In the process of doing this assignment, I've learn that i have to be patient when 
bending the wire to have a smooth curve. I've also learn that i have to persevere even-though there
may be difficulties that we may face.  

No comments:

Post a Comment